We build windows and doors the only way they should be built. One at a time. Made to order. No shortcuts. No good enough is good enough. It’s this philosophy of doing it the right way that makes us who we are at Marvin. From the moment we began back in 1912, right up through breakfast this morning. But our commitment to providing customers with unparalleled value doesn’t stop there. We’re also proud to offer the industry’s most extensive selection of shapes, styles, sizes and options. To deliver uncompromising fit and finish. To capture classic details and historical design features. To tirelessly pursue more innovative design. To discover new ways of enhancing performance. And to create windows and doors that are truly Built around you®.
WHAT MAKES OUR WINDOWS AND DOORS BETTER?
- Unparalleled design flexibility, thanks to endless customization options. Start with one of our thousands of standard windows and doors. Then choose from seven interior wood species options. Nineteen clad colors. Multiple glass and hardware options. And limitless divided lite patterns. Or start with an idea and we’ll bring it to life as a one-of-a-kind window or door.
- Engineered to perform over time — we stand behind our products and use the highest quality materials. Marvin windows and doors are built to last because they’re built to resist the most extreme elements. Each window is crafted with real wood throughout. And our exteriors feature extruded aluminum cladding that is substantially stronger than typical roll-form aluminum, with paint finishes that keep colors strong and true as they resist chalking and fading. Together they meet the American Architectural Manufacturers Association (AAMA) specification for commercial strength and durability.
- Energy efficiency built into product performance, with options that meet the needs of each customer’s climate. Virtually all Marvin products already meet or exceed federal ENERGY STAR® guidelines. At Marvin, we’re always striving to meet the needs of an ever-changing environment. That’s why we’re committed to building energy efficiency into product performance while bringing your inspiration to life. Marvin offers a variety of energy-efficient glass options including LoĒ2–272®, LoĒ3–366® and High-R Tripane — so there’s a glass option for any need.
Energy performance information
- Innovative, Marvin-exclusive features. Some of the latest include the revolutionary wash mode on our Ultimate Casement Collection that lets you easily clean both sides of windows from inside. Our Lift and Slide Door hardware allows for sweeping views and clear expanses up to 46 feet wide and 12 feet high. And our Low Profile Sill delivers unmatched performance and a flush transition between interior and exterior spaces with our Ultimate Sliding French Door and Sliding Patio Door.
New from Marvin
- Marvin retail partners are window and door experts, which means your project is completed the right way. You get peace of mind knowing your windows and doors are backed by the most knowledgeable and responsive experts in the industry. From exact measurements to advice on which window configuration would be right for your space, our retail partners are there throughout the process.Find a dealer
- Industry leader in green practices. Continually striving for improvement, Marvin Windows and Doors has introduced initiatives that rethink our value chain and improve resource productivity while lowering environmental impact. By implementing green practices, we help make producing beautiful windows an environmentally friendlier process.
Read about our green practices and products.
Looking for inspiration? See dream windows of leading designers, architects and artists brought to life.
Want to see our windows and doors in person? Find a showroom near you.