Marvin Windows and Doors has a worldwide reputation as an innovator, progressive manufacturer and industry leader.
Marvin Windows and Doors was the first to:
- Deliver product using a company-owned fleet of trucks
- Utilize wood bead glazing instead of putty
- Offer factory-installed jamb extensions
- Have our entire product line certified by the National Woodwork Manufacturing Association ( now known as the Window and Door Manufacturers Association )
- Reintroduce Round Top windows to the market
- Offer Low-E glass on our entire product line
- Provide a commercial-grade aluminum clad finish (AAMA 2605) as a standard finish on an entire product line
- Introduce standard-sized curved glass windows, standard corner glass windows, and a wood-surround screen for casement windows
Consistent with its innovative spirit, Marvin pioneered the composite window and door industry with, 15 years ago, the launch of the Integrity brand of products. Integrity Ultrex® windows, developed through patented and proprietary technologies, continue to establish "firsts" in the fiberglass industry.
New products and options are continually being introduced to the marketplace.