- The building was designed to be energy efficient with geothermal wells and overhangs to control natural light.
- Marvin was faced with the challenge of building an entire curtain wall application to fill the existing skeletal structure of the building.
- New profiles needed to be created to accommodate for glazing from the exterior.
- The custom clad color specified by the architect was matched exactly.
- Job scope for this project included design, manufacture and installation of product.
New construction, contemporary
Units and Applications
Curtain wall application,
Spandrel glass, Direct Glaze
90° corner sash units and stationary casement units
Charles Stinson Architects, HTG Architects
North American State Bank